Middle Discourses: The Final Fifty
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 14 · Page 248
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“Sir, I have heard and learned this in the presence of the Buddha: ‘Mindful and aware, the being intent on awakening was reborn in the host of joyful gods.’ This I remember as an incredible quality of the Buddha.

I have learned this in the presence of the Buddha: ‘Mindful and aware, the being intent on awakening remained in the host of joyful gods.’ This too I remember as an incredible quality of the Buddha.

I have learned this in the presence of the Buddha: ‘For the whole of that life, the being intent on awakening remained in the host of joyful gods.’ This too I remember as an incredible quality of the Buddha.

I have learned this in the presence of the Buddha: ‘Mindful and aware, the being intent on awakening passed away from the host of joyful gods and was conceived in his mother’s womb.’ This too I remember as an incredible quality of the Buddha.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้