Middle Discourses: The Final Fifty
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 14 · Page 474
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

So I have heard. At one time the Buddha was staying near Rājagaha in the Bamboo Grove, the squirrels’ feeding ground.

Now at that time the venerables Sāriputta, Mahācunda, and Channa were staying on the Vulture’s Peak Mountain.

Now at that time Venerable Channa was sick, suffering, gravely ill. Then in the late afternoon, Venerable Sāriputta came out of retreat, went to Venerable Mahācunda and said to him, “Come, Reverend Cunda, let’s go to see Venerable Channa and ask about his illness.” “Yes, reverend,” replied Mahācunda.

And then Sāriputta and Mahācunda went to see Channa and exchanged greetings with him. When the greetings and polite conversation were over, they sat down to one side. Then Sāriputta said to Channa, “I hope you’re keeping well, Reverend Channa, I hope you’re all right. I hope your pain is fading, not growing; that its fading is evident, not its growing.”

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้