Linked Discourses: The Chapter on the Aggregates
အင်္ဂလိပ်ဘာသာပြန် · တွဲ 17 · စာမျက်နှာ 163
စာမှတ်ထားရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ

Then Venerable Channa thought, “I too think in this way. … And yet my mind does not leap forth, gain confidence, settle down, and become decided about the stilling of all activities, the letting go of all attachments, the ending of craving, fading away, cessation, extinguishment. Because of anxiety, grasping arises and keeps turning back to the thought: ‘So who then is my self?’ But that doesn’t happen for someone who sees the teaching. Who can teach me the Dhamma so that I can see the teaching?”

Then Venerable Channa thought, “Venerable Ānanda is staying near Kosambī in Ghosita’s monastery. He’s praised by the Buddha and esteemed by his sensible spiritual companions. He’s quite capable of teaching me the Dhamma so that I can see the teaching. Since I have so much trust in Venerable Ānanda, why don’t I go to see him?” Then Channa set his lodgings in order and, taking his bowl and robe, set out for Kosambī. He went to see Ānanda in Ghosita’s monastery, exchanged greetings with him, and told him what had happened. Then he said,

ဤစာမျက်နှာဖတ်ရှုခြင်းအတွက် ကုသိုလ်ရမှတ် 20 ရရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ