Linked Discourses: The Chapter on the Aggregates
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 17 · Page 222
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

At Sāvatthī. “Mendicants, when what exists, because of grasping what and insisting on what, does someone regard things like this: ‘This is mine, I am this, this is my self’?” “Our teachings are rooted in the Buddha. …” “When form exists, because of grasping form and insisting on form … When consciousness exists, because of grasping consciousness and insisting on consciousness, someone regards it like this: ‘This is mine, I am this, this is my self.’ What do you think, mendicants? Is form permanent or impermanent?” “Impermanent, sir.” … “But by not grasping what’s impermanent, suffering, and perishable, would you regard it like this: ‘This is mine, I am this, this is my self’?” “No, sir.” “Is feeling … perception … choices … consciousness permanent or impermanent?” “Impermanent, sir.” … “But by not grasping what’s impermanent, suffering, and perishable, would you regard it like this: ‘This is mine, I am this, this is my self’?” “No, sir.” “Seeing this … They understand: ‘… there is nothing further for this place.’”

Linked Discourses 22.152 15. Views This is My Self

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) SN 22.151 The View “This Is Mine, I Am This, This Is My Self”
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้