Linked Discourses: The Chapter on the Aggregates
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 17 · Page 36
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

As long as I didn’t truly understand these five grasping aggregates’ gratification, drawback, and escape in this way for what they are, I didn’t announce my supreme perfect awakening in this world with its gods, Māras, and divinities, this population with its ascetics and brahmins, its gods and humans. But when I did truly understand these five grasping aggregates’ gratification, drawback, and escape in this way for what they are, I announced my supreme perfect awakening in this world with its gods, Māras, and divinities, this population with its ascetics and brahmins, its gods and humans. Knowledge and vision arose in me: ‘My freedom is unshakable; this is my last rebirth; now there’ll be no more future lives.’”

Linked Discourses 22.27 3. The Burden Gratification (2nd)

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) SN 22.26 Gratification
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้