Linked Discourses: The Chapter on the Aggregates
အင်္ဂလိပ်ဘာသာပြန် · တွဲ 17 · စာမျက်နှာ 94
စာမှတ်ထားရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ

“Good, good, mendicant! It’s good that you understand the detailed meaning of what I’ve said in brief like this. When you take pleasure in form you’re bound by Māra. Not taking pleasure, you’re free from the Wicked One. When you take pleasure in feeling … perception … choices … consciousness you’re bound by Māra. Not taking pleasure, you’re free from the Wicked One. This is how to see the detailed meaning of what I said in brief.” … And that mendicant became one of the perfected.

Linked Discourses 22.66 7. The Perfected Ones Impermanence

At Sāvatthī. Then a mendicant went up to the Buddha … and asked him, “Sir, may the Buddha please teach me Dhamma in brief. When I’ve heard it, I’ll live alone, withdrawn, diligent, keen, and resolute.” “Mendicant, give up desire for whatever’s impermanent.” “Understood, Blessed One! Understood, Holy One!”

“But how do you see the detailed meaning of my brief statement?” “Sir, form is impermanent; I should give up desire for it. Feeling … Perception … Choices … Consciousness is impermanent; I should give up desire for it. That’s how I understand the detailed meaning of the Buddha’s brief statement.”

“Good, good, mendicant! It’s good that you understand the detailed meaning of what I’ve said in brief like this. Form is impermanent; you should give up desire for it. Feeling … Perception … Choices … Consciousness is impermanent; you should give up desire for it. This is how to see the detailed meaning of what I said in brief.” … And that mendicant became one of the perfected.

Linked Discourses 22.67 7. The Perfected Ones Suffering

ခေါင်းစဉ် (AI ဖြင့် အကျဉ်းချုပ်) SN 22.66 Impermanence
တိုးတက်မှု မှတ်တမ်းတင်ရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ
ဤစာမျက်နှာဖတ်ရှုခြင်းအတွက် ကုသိုလ်ရမှတ် 20 ရရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ