Numbered Discourses: Fives, Sixes
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 22 · Page 331
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Householder, you might think: ‘When I’ve gone, the housewife Nakula’s mother won’t want to see the Buddha and his Saṅgha of mendicants.’ But you should not see it like this. When you’ve gone, I’ll want to see the Buddha and his mendicant Saṅgha even more. So householder, don’t pass away with concerns …

Householder, you might think: ‘The housewife Nakula’s mother won’t fulfill ethics.’ But you should not see it like this. I am one of those white-robed disciples of the Buddha who fulfills their ethics. For whoever doubts this, that Blessed One, the perfected one, the fully awakened Buddha is staying in the land of the Bhaggas at Crocodile’s Bellow, in the deer park at Bhesakaḷā’s Wood. Let them approach him and ask. So householder, don’t pass away with concerns …

Householder, you might think: ‘The housewife Nakula’s mother doesn’t have internal serenity of heart.’ But you should not see it like this. I am one of those white-robed disciples of the Buddha who has internal serenity of heart. For whoever doubts this, that Blessed One is staying in the land of the Bhaggas at Crocodile’s Bellow, in the deer park at Bhesakaḷā’s Wood. Let them approach him and ask. So householder, don’t pass away with concerns …

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้