Numbered Discourses: Fives, Sixes
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 22 · Page 384
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Take a mendicant who I see living within a village receiving robes, almsfood, lodgings, and medicines and supplies for the sick. Enjoying possessions, honor, and popularity they neglect retreat, and they neglect remote lodgings in the wilderness and the forest. They come down to villages, towns, and capital cities and make their home there. So I’m not pleased that that mendicant is living within a village.

Take a mendicant who I see in the wilderness receiving robes, almsfood, lodgings, and medicines and supplies for the sick. Fending off possessions, honor, and popularity they don’t neglect retreat, and they don’t neglect remote lodgings in the wilderness and the forest. So I’m pleased that that mendicant is living in the wilderness.

Nāgita, when I’m walking along a road and I don’t see anyone ahead or behind I feel relaxed, even if I need to urinate or defecate.”

Numbered Discourses 6.43 5. About Dhammika The Giant

At one time the Buddha was staying near Sāvatthī in Jeta’s Grove, Anāthapiṇḍika’s monastery.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้