Minor Texts: Vimānavatthu, Petavatthu, Verses of the Senior Monks and Nuns
အင်္ဂလိပ်ဘာသာပြန် · တွဲ 26 · စာမျက်နှာ 370
စာမှတ်ထားရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ

When the leash to existence is ended, and the truth is seen as it is, there is no fear of death; it’s like laying down a burden.

I’ve lived the spiritual life well, and developed the path well, too. I do not fear death; it’s like the passing of a disease.

I’ve lived the spiritual life well, and developed the path well, too. I’ve seen that there’s nothing gratifying in existences, like someone who has tasted poison, <j>then thrown it out.

One who has gone beyond, without grasping, they’ve completed the task <j>and are free of defilements. They are content at the end of life, like someone released from execution.

Having realized the supreme Dhamma, without needing anything in the whole world, one doesn’t grieve at death; for it’s like escaping from a burning house.

Whatever has come to pass, wherever life is obtained, there is no Lord of all that: so said the great seer.

Whoever understands this as it was taught by the Buddha doesn’t grab on to any new life, like you wouldn’t grab a hot iron ball.

It doesn’t occur to me, ‘I existed in the past’; nor, ‘I will exist in the future’. Conditions will vanish—why weep over that?

Seeing truly the bare arising of phenomena, and the bare process of conditions, there is no fear, village chief.

The world is like grass and sticks: when this is seen with wisdom, not finding any possessiveness, you won’t grieve, thinking ‘I don’t have it’.

ဤစာမျက်နှာဖတ်ရှုခြင်းအတွက် ကုသိုလ်ရမှတ် 20 ရရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ