Middle Discourses: The Final Fifty
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 14 · Page 470
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

You should train like this: ‘I shall not grasp the dimension of infinite space … the dimension of infinite consciousness … the dimension of nothingness … the dimension of neither perception nor non-perception, and there shall be no consciousness of mine dependent on the dimension of neither perception nor non-perception.’ That’s how you should train.

You should train like this: ‘I shall not grasp this world, and there shall be no consciousness of mine dependent on this world.’ That’s how you should train.

You should train like this: ‘I shall not grasp the other world, and there shall be no consciousness of mine dependent on the other world.’ That’s how you should train. You should train like this: ‘I shall not grasp whatever is seen, heard, thought, known, attained, sought, and explored by my mind, and my consciousness will not have that as support.’ That’s how you should train.”

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) MN 143: Advice to Anāthapiṇḍika — Sāriputta's Deathbed Teaching on Letting Go of the Six Senses
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้