Linked Discourses: The Chapter on Causation
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 16 · Page 205
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

I went in search of the water element’s gratification … I went in search of the fire element’s gratification … I went in search of the air element’s gratification …

As long as I didn’t truly understand these four elements’ gratification, drawback, and escape for what they are, I didn’t announce my supreme perfect awakening in this world with its gods, Māras, and divinities, this population with its ascetics and brahmins, its gods and humans.

But when I did truly understand the four elements’ gratification, drawback, and escape for what they are, I announced my supreme perfect awakening in this world with its gods, Māras, and divinities, this population with its ascetics and brahmins, its gods and humans. Knowledge and vision arose in me: ‘My freedom is unshakable; this is my last rebirth; now there’ll be no more future lives.’”

Linked Discourses 14.33 4. Chapter Four If There Were No

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) SN 14.31-14.32 Before Awakening and In Search of Gratification
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้