Linked Discourses: The Chapter on Causation
英文译本 · 卷 16 · 页 274
登录后可添加书签

At Sāvatthī. “Possessions, honor, and popularity are grim … When I’ve comprehended the mind of a certain individual, I understand: ‘This venerable would not tell a deliberate lie even for the sake of a gold cup filled with silver powder.’ But some time later I see them tell a deliberate lie because their mind is overcome and overwhelmed by possessions, honor, and popularity. So grim are possessions, honor, and popularity. …”

Linked Discourses 17.12 Chapter Two A Silver Pot

At Sāvatthī. “Possessions, honor, and popularity are grim … When I’ve comprehended the mind of a certain individual, I understand: ‘This venerable would not tell a deliberate lie even for the sake of a silver cup filled with gold powder.’ But some time later I see them tell a deliberate lie because their mind is overcome and overwhelmed by possessions, honor, and popularity. So grim are possessions, honor, and popularity. …”

Linked Discourses 17.13–20 Chapter Two A Gold Ingot, Etc.

主题(AI 摘要) SN 17.12 A Silver Pot
登录后可保存阅读进度
登录后阅读此页面可获得 20 功德积分