Linked Discourses: The Chapter on the Aggregates
ສະບັບແປພາສາອັງກິດ · ເຫຼັ້ມ 17 · ໜ້າ 178
ເຂົ້າສູ່ລະບົບເພື່ອບຸກມາກ

Of those 84,000 cities, I only stayed in one, the capital Kusāvatī. Of those 84,000 palaces, I only dwelt in one, the Palace of Principle. Of those 84,000 chambers, I only dwelt in one, the Chamber of the Grand Tower. Of those 84,000 couches, I only used one, made of ivory or heartwood or gold or silver. Of those 84,000 bull elephants, I only rode one, the royal bull elephant named Sabbath. Of those 84,000 horses, I only rode one, the royal horse named Thundercloud. Of those 84,000 chariots, I only rode one, the chariot named Triumph. Of those 84,000 women, I was only served by one, an aristocrat maiden or a coquette. Of those 8,400,000,000 cloths, I only wore one pair, made of delicate linen, cotton, silk, and wool. Of those 84,000 servings of food, I only had one, eating at most a cup of rice with suitable sauce. And so all those conditioned phenomena have passed, ceased, and perished. So impermanent are conditions, so unstable are conditions, so unreliable are conditions. This is quite enough for you to become disillusioned, dispassionate, and freed regarding all conditions.”

Linked Discourses 22.97 10. Flowers A Fingernail

ເຂົ້າສູ່ລະບົບເພື່ອຮັບ 20 ແຕ້ມບຸນຈາກການອ່ານໜ້ານີ້