Linked Discourses: The Chapter on the Aggregates
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 17 · Page 250
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“When a noble disciple has given up doubt regarding these six grounds, and has given up doubt in suffering, its origin, its cessation, and the practice that leads to its cessation, they’re called a noble disciple who is a stream-enterer, not liable to be reborn in the underworld, assured, destined for awakening.”

Linked Discourses 24.2 1. Stream-Entry This is Mine

At Sāvatthī. “Mendicants, when what exists, because of grasping what and insisting on what, does the view arise: ‘This is mine, I am this, this is my self’?” “Our teachings are rooted in the Buddha. …” “When form exists, because of grasping form and insisting on form, the view arises: ‘This is mine, I am this, this is my self.’ When feeling … perception … choices … consciousness exists, because of grasping consciousness and insisting on consciousness, the view arises: ‘This is mine, I am this, this is my self.’

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้