Linked Discourses: The Great Chapter
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 19 · Page 390
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“… And it’s because of developing and cultivating these four kinds of mindfulness meditation that I truly understand the faculties of other sentient beings and other individuals after encompassing them with my mind.”

Linked Discourses 52.21 2. A Thousand Absorptions, Etc.

“… And it’s because of developing and cultivating these four kinds of mindfulness meditation that I truly understand corruption, cleansing, and emergence regarding the absorptions, liberations, immersions, and attainments.”

Linked Discourses 52.22 2. A Thousand Past Lives

“… And it’s because of developing and cultivating these four kinds of mindfulness meditation that I recollect my many kinds of past lives, with features and details.”

Linked Discourses 52.23 2. A Thousand Clairvoyance

“… And it’s because of developing and cultivating these four kinds of mindfulness meditation that, with clairvoyance that is purified and superhuman, I understand how sentient beings pass on according to their deeds.”

Linked Discourses 52.24 2. A Thousand The Ending of Defilements

“… And it’s because of developing and cultivating these four kinds of mindfulness meditation that I realized the undefiled freedom of heart and freedom by wisdom. And I live having realized it with my own insight in this very life due to the ending of defilements.”

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) SN 52.11–52.24 A Thousand: Anuruddha's Powers
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้