The Great Analysis, Part 2
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 2 · Page 105
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Or: after approaching several monks, that monk should arrange his upper robe over one shoulder and pay respect at the feet of the senior monks. He should then squat on his heels, raise his joined palms, and say: “Venerables, this almsbowl, which I have kept over ten days, is to be relinquished. I relinquish it to you.” After relinquishing it, he should confess the offense. The confession should be received by a competent and capable monk. The relinquished bowl is then to be given back: “Please, venerables, I ask you to listen. This almsbowl, which was to be relinquished by monk so-and-so, has been relinquished to you. If the venerables are ready, you should give this bowl back to monk so-and-so.” Or: after approaching a single monk, that monk should arrange his upper robe over one shoulder, squat on his heels, raise his joined palms, and say: “This almsbowl, which I have kept over ten days, is to be relinquished. I relinquish it to you.” After relinquishing it, he should confess the offense. The confession should be received by that monk. The relinquished bowl is then to be given back: “I give this almsbowl back to you.”

Permutations

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้