Numbered Discourses: Ones, Twos, Threes
Traduction anglaise · Volume 20 · Page 21
Connectez-vous pour marquer la page

“Mendicants, I do not see a single thing that is so very beneficial as pursuing good habits and not bad habits. Pursuing good habits and not bad habits is very beneficial.”

Numbered Discourses 1.98–139 The Chapter on Negligence (2nd)

98

“Taking into account interior factors, mendicants, I do not see a single one that is so very harmful as negligence. Negligence is very harmful.” 99 “Taking into account interior factors, mendicants, I do not see a single one that is so very beneficial as diligence. Diligence is very beneficial.” 100 “Taking into account interior factors, mendicants, I do not see a single one that is so very harmful as laziness. Laziness is very harmful.” 101 “Taking into account interior factors, mendicants, I do not see a single one that is so very beneficial as arousing energy. Arousing energy is very beneficial.” 102–109

Connectez-vous pour gagner 20 points de mérite en lisant cette page