“Taking into account interior factors, mendicants, I do not see a single one that is so very harmful as pursuing bad habits and not good habits. Pursuing bad habits and not good habits is very harmful.” 113 “Taking into account interior factors, mendicants, I do not see a single one that is so very beneficial as pursuing good habits and not bad habits. Pursuing good habits and not bad habits is very beneficial.” 114 “Mendicants, I do not see a single thing that leads to the decline and disappearance of the true teaching like negligence. Negligence leads to the decline and disappearance of the true teaching.” 115 “Mendicants, I do not see a single thing that leads to the continuation, persistence, and enduring of the true teaching like diligence. Diligence leads to the continuation, persistence, and enduring of the true teaching.” 116 “Mendicants, I do not see a single thing that leads to the decline and disappearance of the true teaching like laziness. Laziness leads to the decline and disappearance of the true teaching.” 117