Numbered Discourses: Fives, Sixes
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 22 · Page 79
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

But those who fully understand sensual pleasures

live fearing nothing from any quarter.

They are those in the world who’ve crossed over,

having reached the ending of defilements.”

Numbered Discourses 5.56 6. Hindrances Mentor

Then a mendicant went up to his own mentor, and said, “Now, sir, my body feels like it’s drugged. I’m disorientated, the teachings don’t spring to mind, and dullness and drowsiness fill my mind. I lead the spiritual life dissatisfied, and have doubts about the teachings.”

Then that mendicant took his protégé to the Buddha, bowed, sat down to one side, and said to him, “Sir, this mendicant says this: ‘Now, sir, my body feels like it’s drugged. I’m disorientated, the teachings don’t spring to mind, and dullness and drowsiness fill my mind. I lead the spiritual life dissatisfied, and have doubts about the teachings.’”

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้