Numbered Discourses: Sevens, Eights, Nines
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 23 · Page 423
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“Mendicants, there are nine grounds for resentment. What nine? Thinking: ‘They did wrong to me,’ you harbor resentment. Thinking: ‘They are doing wrong to me’ … ‘They will do wrong to me’ … ‘They did wrong to someone I love’ … ‘They are doing wrong to someone I love’ … ‘They will do wrong to someone I love’ … ‘They helped someone I dislike’ … ‘They are helping someone I dislike’ … Thinking: ‘They will help someone I dislike,’ you harbor resentment. These are the nine grounds for resentment.”

Numbered Discourses 9.30 3. Abodes of Sentient Beings Getting Rid of Resentment

“Mendicants, there are these nine ways to get rid of resentment. What nine? Thinking: ‘They harmed me, but what can I possibly do?’ you get rid of resentment. Thinking: ‘They are harming me …’ … ‘They will harm me …’ … ‘They harmed someone I love …’ … ‘They are harming someone I love …’ … ‘They will harm someone I love …’ … ‘They helped someone I dislike …’ … ‘They are helping someone I dislike …’ … Thinking: ‘They will help someone I dislike, but what can I possibly do?’ you get rid of resentment. These are the nine ways to get rid of resentment.”

Numbered Discourses 9.31 3. Abodes of Sentient Beings Progressive Cessations

“Mendicants, there are these nine progressive cessations. What nine?

For someone who has attained the first absorption, sensual perceptions have ceased.

For someone who has attained the second absorption, the placing of the mind and keeping it connected have ceased.

For someone who has attained the third absorption, rapture has ceased.

For someone who has attained the fourth absorption, breathing has ceased.

For someone who has attained the dimension of infinite space, the perception of form has ceased.

For someone who has attained the dimension of infinite consciousness, the perception of the dimension of infinite space has ceased.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้