Numbered Discourses: Sevens, Eights, Nines
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 23 · Page 92
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

lord of the Black Plum Tree Land.

An anointed aristocrat,

I was sovereign of all humans.

Without rod or sword,

I conquered this land.

Through non-violent action

I guided it justly.

After ruling this vast territory

by means of principle,

I was born in a rich family,

affluent and wealthy.

It was replete with all sense pleasures,

and the seven treasures.

This was well taught by the Buddhas,

who bring the world together.

This is the cause of greatness

by which one is called a lord of the land.

I was a majestic king,

with lots of property and assets;

successful and glorious,

lord of the Black Plum Tree Land.

Who would not be inspired by this,

even someone of dark birth.

Therefore someone who desires self-knowledge,

and aspires to greatness themselves,

should respect the true teaching,

remembering the instructions of the Buddhas.”

Numbered Discourses 7.63 6. The Undeclared Points Kinds of Wives

Then the Buddha robed up in the morning and, taking his bowl and robe, went to the home of the householder Anāthapiṇḍika, where he sat down on the seat spread out.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้