Numbered Discourses: Tens, Elevens
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 24 · Page 233
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

For one of right freedom, wrong freedom is washed away. And the many bad, unskillful qualities that arise because of wrong freedom are washed away. And because of right freedom, many skillful qualities are fully developed. This is the noble washing that leads solely to disillusionment, dispassion, cessation, peace, insight, awakening, and extinguishment. Relying on this washing, sentient beings who are liable to rebirth, old age, and death, to sorrow, lamentation, pain, sadness, and distress are freed from all these things.”

Numbered Discourses 10.108 11. Perceptions for Ascetics Doctors

“Mendicants, doctors prescribe a purgative for eliminating illnesses stemming from disorders of bile, phlegm, and wind. There is such a purgative, I don’t deny it. But this kind of purgative sometimes works and sometimes fails.

I will teach a noble purgative that works without fail. Relying on that purgative, sentient beings who are liable to rebirth, old age, and death, to sorrow, lamentation, pain, sadness, and distress are freed from all these things. Listen and apply your mind well, I will speak.” “Yes, sir,” they replied. The Buddha said this:

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้