Numbered Discourses: Tens, Elevens
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 24 · Page 92
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“Mendicants, one who has gone forth should often review these ten things. What ten?

One who has gone forth should often review this: ‘I have secured freedom from class.’

‘My livelihood is tied up with others.’

‘My behavior should be different.’

‘I hope there’s no reason to blame myself when it comes to ethical conduct?’

‘I hope that, after examination, sensible spiritual companions don’t reproach any aspect of my ethics?’

‘I must be parted and separated from all I hold dear and beloved.’

‘I am the owner of my deeds and heir to my deeds. Deeds are my womb, my relative, and my refuge.

I shall be the heir of whatever deeds I do, whether good or bad.’

‘As the days and nights pass by, what sort of person am I becoming?’

‘Do I love to stay in empty huts?’

‘Do I have any superhuman distinctions in knowledge and vision worthy of the noble ones, so that when my spiritual companions question me on my deathbed I will not be embarrassed?’

One who has gone forth should often review these ten things.”

Numbered Discourses 10.49 5. Abuse Existing Because of the Body

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) With Mahālī: The Roots of Good and Bad Deeds
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้