Stories of Past Lives, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 27 · Page 21
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Do not rejoice, “She loves me,” nor lament, “She loves me not.” The mood of women is hard to understand, like the track of fish in water.

Stories of Past Lives 65 The Book of the Ones Women Dissatisfaction: a past life story

Just like rivers and roads, taverns, hotels, and pubs, are those called women in the world. Sages do not get angry with them.

Stories of Past Lives 66 The Book of the Ones Women Queen Sweetheart: a past life story

One wish I had in the past, before I won Queen Sweetheart. But when I won the moon-eyed lady, wish upon wish was born.

Stories of Past Lives 67 The Book of the Ones Women In My Lap: a past life story

A son in my lap, Your Majesty, or a husband while walking the street—but I don’t see the place from where I can fetch a brother.

Stories of Past Lives 68 The Book of the Ones Women At Sāketa: a past life story

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้