Long Discourses: The Pāṭika Chapter
အင်္ဂလိပ်ဘာသာပြန် · တွဲ 11 · စာမျက်နှာ 322
စာမှတ်ထားရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ

Furthermore, a mendicant has wandered for alms, but they didn’t get to fill up on as much food as they like, coarse or fine. They think: ‘I’ve wandered for alms, but I didn’t get to fill up on as much food as I like, coarse or fine. My body is light and fit for work. I’d better preemptively rouse up energy.’… This is the fifth ground for arousing energy. Furthermore, a mendicant has wandered for alms, and they got to fill up on as much food as they like, coarse or fine. They think: ‘I’ve wandered for alms, and I got to fill up on as much food as I like, coarse or fine. My body is strong and fit for work. I’d better preemptively rouse up energy.’… This is the sixth ground for arousing energy.

ဤစာမျက်နှာဖတ်ရှုခြင်းအတွက် ကုသိုလ်ရမှတ် 20 ရရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ