Linked Discourses: The Chapter on the Aggregates
အင်္ဂလိပ်ဘာသာပြန် · တွဲ 17 · စာမျက်နှာ 98
စာမှတ်ထားရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ

“Good, good, mendicant! It’s good that you understand the detailed meaning of what I’ve said in brief like this. Form is shaped by arousal; you should give up desire for it. Feeling … Perception … Choices … Consciousness is shaped by arousal; you should give up desire for it. This is how to see the detailed meaning of what I said in brief.” … And that mendicant became one of the perfected.

Linked Discourses 22.71 7. The Perfected Ones With Rādha

At Sāvatthī. Then Venerable Rādha went up to the Buddha … and asked him, “Sir, how does one know and see so that there’s no I-making, mine-making, or underlying tendency to conceit for this conscious body and externally for all signs?” “Rādha, one truly sees any kind of form at all—past, future, or present; internal or external; solid or subtle; inferior or superior; far or near: <em>all</em> form—with right understanding: ‘This is not mine, I am not this, this is not my self.’ One truly sees any kind of feeling … perception … choices … consciousness at all—past, future, or present; internal or external; solid or subtle; inferior or superior; far or near: <em>all</em> consciousness—with right understanding: ‘This is not mine, I am not this, this is not my self.’ That’s how to know and see so that there’s no I-making, mine-making, or underlying tendency to conceit for this conscious body and externally for all signs.” … And Venerable Rādha became one of the perfected.

Linked Discourses 22.72 7. The Perfected Ones With Surādha

ခေါင်းစဉ် (AI ဖြင့် အကျဉ်းချုပ်) SN 22.71 With Rādha
တိုးတက်မှု မှတ်တမ်းတင်ရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ
ဤစာမျက်နှာဖတ်ရှုခြင်းအတွက် ကုသိုလ်ရမှတ် 20 ရရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ