The Great Analysis, Part 2
ສະບັບແປພາສາອັງກິດ · ເຫຼັ້ມ 2 · ໜ້າ 267
ເຂົ້າສູ່ລະບົບເພື່ອບຸກມາກ

For the second time, I speak on this matter. … For the third time, I speak on this matter. Please, venerables, I ask the Sangha to listen. The Sangha appoints monk so-and-so as an instructor of the nuns. Any monk who approves of appointing monk so-and-so as an instructor of the nuns should remain silent. Any monk who doesn’t approve should speak up. The Sangha has appointed monk so-and-so as an instructor of the nuns. The Sangha approves and is therefore silent. I will remember it thus.’” Then, after rebuking the monks from the group of six in many ways, the Buddha spoke in dispraise of being difficult to support … “And, monks, this training rule should be recited like this:

Final ruling ‘If a monk who has not been appointed instructs the nuns, he commits an offense entailing confession.’”

In this way the Buddha laid down this training rule for the monks.

Second substory After being appointed to do so, the senior monks who instructed the nuns still received robe-cloth, almsfood, dwellings, and medicinal supplies. When they found out about this, the monks from the group of six said, “Well then, let’s go outside the monastery zone, appoint each other as instructors of the nuns, and then instruct them.” After doing just that, they again went to the nuns and said, “Sisters, we too have been appointed. Come to us, and we will instruct you.”

ເຂົ້າສູ່ລະບົບເພື່ອຮັບ 20 ແຕ້ມບຸນຈາກການອ່ານໜ້ານີ້