The Great Analysis, Part 2
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 2 · Page 316
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

At one time when the Buddha was staying in the house with the peaked roof in the Great Wood near Vesālī, a succession of fine meals had been arranged in Vesālī. A certain poor worker thought, “Why don’t I prepare a meal? It must be really worthwhile, seeing as these people prepare a meal with such respect.” He then went to his boss Kira and said, “Sir, I wish to prepare a meal for the Sangha of monks headed by the Buddha. Please give me my salary.” Because Kira also had faith and confidence, he gave the worker his salary and much extra. Soon afterwards that worker went to the Buddha, bowed, sat down, and said, “Sir, please accept a meal from me tomorrow together with the Sangha of monks.” “The Sangha is large.” “No problem! I’ve prepared much jujube, supplemented with jujube drinks.” The Buddha consented by remaining silent, and the worker understood.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้