“Mendicants, I do not see a single thing that gives rise to skillful qualities, or makes unskillful qualities decline like pursuing good habits and not bad habits. When you pursue good habits and not bad habits, skillful qualities arise and unskillful qualities decline.” 74 “Mendicants, I do not see a single thing that prevents the awakening factors from arising, or, if they’ve already arisen, prevents them from being fully developed like irrational application of mind. When you apply the mind irrationally, the awakening factors don’t arise, or, if they’ve already arisen, they’re not fully developed.” 75 “Mendicants, I do not see a single thing that gives rise to the awakening factors, or, if they’ve already arisen, fully develops them like rational application of mind. When you apply the mind rationally, the awakening factors arise, or, if they’ve already arisen, they’re fully developed.” 76 “Loss of relatives, mendicants, is a small thing. Wisdom is the worst thing to lose.” 77