Numbered Discourses: Fives, Sixes
အင်္ဂလိပ်ဘာသာပြန် · တွဲ 22 · စာမျက်နှာ 117
စာမှတ်ထားရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ

Furthermore, a wilderness mendicant reflects: ‘Currently I’m living alone in a wilderness. While living here alone I might encounter youths escaping a crime or on their way to commit one, and they might take my life. And if I died from that it would be an obstacle to my progress. I’d better rouse up energy for attaining the unattained, achieving the unachieved, and realizing the unrealized.’ This is the fourth future peril …

Furthermore, a wilderness mendicant reflects: ‘Currently I’m living alone in a wilderness. But in a wilderness there are savage monsters who might take my life. And if I died from that it would be an obstacle to my progress. I’d better rouse up energy for attaining the unattained, achieving the unachieved, and realizing the unrealized.’ This is the fifth future peril …

These are the five future perils, seeing which is quite enough for a wilderness mendicant to meditate diligently, keenly, and resolutely for attaining the unattained, achieving the unachieved, and realizing the unrealized.”

Numbered Discourses 5.78 8. Warriors Future Perils (2nd)

“Mendicants, seeing these five future perils is quite enough for a mendicant to meditate diligently, keenly, and resolutely for attaining the unattained, achieving the unachieved, and realizing the unrealized. What five?

ခေါင်းစဉ် (AI ဖြင့် အကျဉ်းချုပ်) Future Perils (1st) (AN 5.77)
တိုးတက်မှု မှတ်တမ်းတင်ရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ
ဤစာမျက်နှာဖတ်ရှုခြင်းအတွက် ကုသိုလ်ရမှတ် 20 ရရန် အကောင့်ဝင်ပါ