Numbered Discourses: Fives, Sixes
ສະບັບແປພາສາອັງກິດ · ເຫຼັ້ມ 22 · ໜ້າ 116
ເຂົ້າສູ່ລະບົບເພື່ອບຸກມາກ

Furthermore, a wilderness mendicant reflects: ‘Currently I’m living alone in a wilderness. While living here alone I might stumble off a cliff, or get food poisoning, or suffer a disturbance of bile, phlegm, or piercing winds. And if I died from that it would be an obstacle to my progress. I’d better rouse up energy for attaining the unattained, achieving the unachieved, and realizing the unrealized.’ This is the second future peril …

Furthermore, a wilderness mendicant reflects: ‘Currently I’m living alone in a wilderness. While living here alone I might encounter wild beasts—a lion, a tiger, a leopard, a bear, or a hyena—which might take my life. And if I died from that it would be an obstacle to my progress. I’d better rouse up energy for attaining the unattained, achieving the unachieved, and realizing the unrealized.’ This is the third future peril …

ເຂົ້າສູ່ລະບົບເພື່ອຮັບ 20 ແຕ້ມບຸນຈາກການອ່ານໜ້ານີ້