Numbered Discourses: Sevens, Eights, Nines
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 23 · Page 185
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“There is, Sīha, a sense in which you could rightly say that I believe in inaction, I teach inaction, and I guide my disciples in that way.

And there is a sense in which you could rightly say that I believe in action, I teach action, and I guide my disciples in that way.

And there is a sense in which you could rightly say that I believe in annihilationism, I teach annihilation, and I guide my disciples in that way.

And there is a sense in which you could rightly say that I’m disgusted, I teach disgust, and I guide my disciples in that way.

And there is a sense in which you could rightly say that I’m an exterminator, I teach extermination, and I guide my disciples in that way.

And there is a sense in which you could rightly say that I’m a mortifier, I teach mortification, and I guide my disciples in that way.

And there is a sense in which you could rightly say that I’m gutless, I teach gutlessness, and I guide my disciples in that way.

And there is a sense in which you could rightly say that I’m ambitious, I teach ambition, and I guide my disciples in that way.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้