Numbered Discourses: Sevens, Eights, Nines
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 23 · Page 186
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

And what’s the sense in which you could rightly say that I believe in inaction, I teach inaction, and I guide my disciples in that way? I teach inaction regarding bad bodily, verbal, and mental conduct, and the many kinds of unskillful things. In this sense you could rightly say that I teach inaction.

And what’s the sense in which you could rightly say that I believe in action, I teach action, and I guide my disciples in that way? I teach action regarding good bodily, verbal, and mental conduct, and the many kinds of skillful things. In this sense you could rightly say that I teach action.

And what’s the sense in which you could rightly say that I believe in annihilationism, I teach annihilation, and I guide my disciples in that way? I teach the annihilation of greed, hate, and delusion, and the many kinds of unskillful things. In this sense you could rightly say that I teach annihilationism.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้