Numbered Discourses: Sevens, Eights, Nines
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 23 · Page 357
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Nāgita, when I’m walking along a road and I don’t see anyone ahead or behind I feel relaxed, even if I need to urinate or defecate.”

Numbered Discourses 8.87 9. Mindfulness Turning the Bowl Upside Down

“Mendicants, the Saṅgha may, if it wishes, turn the bowl upside down for a lay follower on eight grounds. What eight? They try to prevent the mendicants from getting material things. They try to harm mendicants. They try to drive mendicants from a monastery. They insult and abuse mendicants. They divide mendicants against each other. They criticize the Buddha, the teaching, and the Saṅgha. The Saṅgha may, if it wishes, turn the bowl upside down for a lay follower on these eight grounds.

The Saṅgha may, if it wishes, turn the bowl upright for a lay follower on eight grounds. What eight? They don’t try to prevent the mendicants from getting material things. They don’t try to harm mendicants. They don’t try to drive mendicants from a monastery. They don’t insult and abuse mendicants. They don’t divide mendicants against each other. They don’t criticize the Buddha, the teaching, and the Saṅgha. The Saṅgha may, if it wishes, turn the bowl upright for a lay follower on these eight grounds.”

Numbered Discourses 8.88 9. Mindfulness A Proclamation of No Confidence

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) With Nāgita (AN 8.86)
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้