Minor Texts: Khuddakapāṭha, Dhammapada, Udāna, Itivuttaka, Suttanipāta
Traduction anglaise · Volume 25 · Page 1
Connectez-vous pour marquer la page

I take refuge in the Buddha, I take refuge in the Teaching, I take refuge in the Saṅgha.

For the second time I take refuge in the Buddha, for the second time I take refuge in the Teaching, for the second time I take refuge in the Saṅgha.

For the third time I take refuge in the Buddha, for the third time I take refuge in the Teaching, for the third time I take refuge in the Saṅgha.

Basic Passages 2 The Ten Precepts

I undertake the precept to refrain from killing living creatures.

I undertake the precept to refrain from stealing.

I undertake the precept to refrain from sexual activity.

I undertake the precept to refrain from lying.

Connectez-vous pour gagner 20 points de mérite en lisant cette page