Minor Texts: Khuddakapāṭha, Dhammapada, Udāna, Itivuttaka, Suttanipāta
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 25 · Page 237
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“Taking into account interior factors, mendicants, I do not see a single one that is so very helpful as rational application of mind for a trainee mendicant who hasn’t achieved their heart’s desire, but lives aspiring to the supreme sanctuary from the yoke. A mendicant rationally applying the mind gives up the unskillful and develops the skillful.” The Buddha spoke this matter. On this it is said:

“There is nothing so helpful for a trainee mendicant aspiring for the ultimate goal as rational application of mind. Striving rationally, a mendicant attains the end of suffering.”

This too is a matter that was spoken by the Blessed One: that is what I heard.

So It Was Said 17 The Book of the Ones Chapter Two A Trainee (2nd)

This was said by the Buddha, the Perfected One: that is what I heard.

“Taking into account exterior factors, mendicants, I do not see a single one that is so very helpful as good friendship for a trainee mendicant who hasn’t achieved their heart’s desire, but lives aspiring to the supreme sanctuary from the yoke. A mendicant who has good friends gives up the unskillful and develops the skillful.” The Buddha spoke this matter. On this it is said:

“A mendicant with good friends is reverential and respectful when their friends are speaking, aware and mindful. Gradually they would attain the ending of all fetters.”

This too is a matter that was spoken by the Blessed One: that is what I heard.

So It Was Said 18 The Book of the Ones Chapter Two Schism in the Saṅgha

This was said by the Buddha, the Perfected One: that is what I heard.

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) Itivuttaka 17: A Trainee (2nd)
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้