Numbered Discourses: Fours
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 21 · Page 217
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“Reverends, I realized the textual analysis of the meaning—piece by piece and expression by expression—a fortnight after I ordained. In many ways I explain, teach, assert, establish, clarify, analyze, and reveal it. Whoever has any doubt or uncertainty, let them ask me, I will answer. Our teacher is present, he who is so very skilled in our teachings.

I realized the textual analysis of the text—piece by piece and expression by expression—a fortnight after I ordained. …

I realized the textual analysis of definition—piece by piece and expression by expression—a fortnight after I ordained. …

I realized the textual analysis of eloquence—piece by piece and expression by expression—a fortnight after I ordained. In many ways I explain, teach, assert, establish, clarify, analyze, and reveal it. If anyone has any doubt or uncertainty, let them ask me, I will answer. Our teacher is present, he who is so very skilled in our teachings.”

Numbered Discourses 4.173 18. Intention With Mahākoṭṭhita

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้