Numbered Discourses: Fours
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 21 · Page 331
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

And how is mindfulness its ruler? Mindfulness is well established in oneself: ‘In this way I’ll fulfill the training dealing with supplementary regulations, or support with wisdom in every situation the training dealing with supplementary regulations I’ve already fulfilled.’ Mindfulness is well established in oneself: ‘In this way I’ll fulfill the training dealing with the fundamentals of the spiritual life, or support with wisdom in every situation the training dealing with the fundamentals of the spiritual life I’ve already fulfilled.’ Mindfulness is well established in oneself: ‘In this way I’ll examine with wisdom the teaching that I haven’t yet examined, or support with wisdom in every situation the teaching I’ve already examined.’ Mindfulness is well established in oneself: ‘In this way I’ll experience through freedom the teaching that I haven’t yet experienced, or support with wisdom in every situation the teaching I’ve already experienced.’ That’s how mindfulness is its ruler. ‘This spiritual life is lived with training as its benefit, with wisdom as its overseer, with freedom as its core, and with mindfulness as its ruler.’ That’s what I said, and this is why I said it.”

Numbered Discourses 4.246 25. Perils of Offenses Lying Postures

“Mendicants, there are these four ways of lying down. What four? The ways a corpse, a pleasure seeker, a lion, and a Realized One lie down. And how does a corpse lie down? Corpses usually lie flat on their backs. This is called the way a corpse lies down.

And how does a pleasure seeker lie down? Pleasure seekers usually lie down on their left side. This is called the way a pleasure seeker lies down.

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) Training, Wisdom, Freedom, and Mindfulness as Pillars of the Spiritual Life
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้