Numbered Discourses: Fours
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 21 · Page 80
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Numbered Discourses 4.55 6. Overflowing Merit Equality (1st)

So I have heard. At one time the Buddha was staying in the land of the Bhaggas at Crocodile’s Bellow, in the deer park at Bhesakaḷā’s Wood. Then the Buddha robed up in the morning and, taking his bowl and robe, went to the home of the householder Nakula’s father, where he sat down on the seat spread out. Then the householder Nakula’s father and the housewife Nakula’s mother went up to the Buddha, bowed, and sat down to one side. Nakula’s father said to the Buddha,

“Sir, ever since we were both young, and Nakula’s mother was given to me in marriage, I can’t recall betraying her even in thought, still less in deed. We want to see each other in both this life and the next.” Then Nakula’s mother said to the Buddha, “Sir, ever since we were both young, and I was given in marriage to Nakula’s father, I can’t recall betraying him even in thought, still less in deed. We want to see each other in both this life and the next.”

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้