Numbered Discourses: Fives, Sixes
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 22 · Page 453
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“In the same way, when I’ve comprehended the mind of an individual, I understand … This individual is not liable to decline in the future … This is how another individual is known to the Realized One by encompassing their mind. And this is how the Realized One knows a person’s faculties by encompassing their mind. And this is how the Realized One knows the future origination of a person’s qualities by encompassing their mind.

When I’ve comprehended the mind of an individual, I understand: ‘Both skillful and unskillful qualities are found in this individual.’ After some time I encompass their mind and understand: ‘The unskillful qualities of this individual have vanished, but the skillful qualities are still present. Nevertheless, their unskillful root is unbroken, and from that the unskillful will appear. So this individual is still liable to decline in the future.’ Suppose some seeds were intact, unspoiled, not weather-damaged, fertile, and well-kept. And they were sown on a broad rock. Wouldn’t you know that those seeds would not grow, increase, and mature?”

“Yes, sir.”

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้