Numbered Discourses: Fives, Sixes
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 22 · Page 454
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“In the same way, when I’ve comprehended the mind of an individual, I understand … This individual is still liable to decline in the future … This is how another individual is known to the Realized One …

When I’ve comprehended the mind of an individual, I understand: ‘Both skillful and unskillful qualities are found in this individual.’ After some time I encompass their mind and understand: ‘This individual has not even a fraction of a hair’s tip of goodness. They have absolutely dark, unskillful qualities. When their body breaks up, after death, they will be reborn in a place of loss, a bad place, the underworld, hell.’ Suppose some seeds were broken, spoiled, weather-damaged. And they were sown in a well-prepared, productive field. Wouldn’t you know that those seeds would not grow, increase, and mature?”

“Yes, sir.”

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้