Numbered Discourses: Sevens, Eights, Nines
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 23 · Page 176
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“There is, brahmin, a sense in which you could rightly say that I’m a teacher of inaction. For I teach inaction regarding bad bodily, verbal, and mental conduct, and the many kinds of unskillful things. In this sense you could rightly say that I’m a teacher of inaction. But that’s not what you’re talking about.”

“Worthy Gotama is a teacher of annihilationism.”

“There is, brahmin, a sense in which you could rightly say that I’m a teacher of annihilationism. For I teach the annihilation of greed, hate, and delusion, and the many kinds of unskillful things. In this sense you could rightly say that I’m a teacher of annihilationism. But that’s not what you’re talking about.”

“Worthy Gotama is disgusted.”

“There is, brahmin, a sense in which you could rightly say that I’m disgusted. For I’m disgusted by bad conduct by way of body, speech, and mind, and by attainment of the many kinds of unskillful things. In this sense you could rightly say that I’m disgusted. But that’s not what you’re talking about.”

“Worthy Gotama is an exterminator.”

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้