Minor Texts: Khuddakapāṭha, Dhammapada, Udāna, Itivuttaka, Suttanipāta
英文译本 · 卷 25 · 页 261
登录后可添加书签

“The training fulfilled, not liable to decline, overseen by wisdom, seer of rebirth’s end; that sage bears their final body; they have disposed of Māra, I declare, <j>and gone beyond old age.

Therefore be always enjoying absorption, <j>immersed in samādhi, energetic, seers of rebirth’s end. Having overcome Māra and his armies, mendicants, go beyond birth and death.”

This too is a matter that was spoken by the Blessed One: that is what I heard.

So It Was Said 47 The Book of the Twos Chapter Two Wake Up

This was said by the Buddha, the Perfected One: that is what I heard.

“A mendicant should meditate wakeful, mendicants, mindful and aware, joyful and clear, and at times discern the skillful qualities in that state. A mendicant who meditates in this way can expect one of two results: enlightenment in this very life, or if there’s residue left behind, non-return.” The Buddha spoke this matter. On this it is said:

“Listen up, wakeful ones! And those asleep, wake up! Wakefulness is better than sleep, the wakeful have nothing to fear.

登录后阅读此页面可获得 20 功德积分