If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the second absorption and the third absorption,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the second absorption and the third absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the second absorption and the fourth absorption,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the second absorption and the fourth absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the second absorption and the emptiness release,” … and the signless release,” … and the desireless release,” … and the emptiness stillness,” … and the signless stillness,” … and the desireless stillness,” … and the emptiness attainment,” … and the signless attainment,” … and the desireless attainment,” … and the three true insights,” … and the four applications of mindfulness,” … and the four right efforts,” … and the four foundations for supernormal power,” … and the five spiritual faculties,” … and the five spiritual powers,” … and the seven factors of awakening,” … and the noble eightfold path,” … and the fruit of streamentry,” … and the fruit of once-returning,” … and the fruit of non-returning,” … and perfection,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the second absorption and perfection,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled.