The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 187
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the fruit of streamentry,” … “I attained the first absorption and the fruit of once-returning,” … “I attained the first absorption and the fruit of non-returning,” … “I attained the first absorption and perfection,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and perfection,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and I’ve given up sensual desire,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and I’ve given up sensual desire … and I’ve given up ill will … and I’ve given up confusion, renounced it, let it go, abandoned it, relinquished it, forsaken it, thrown it aside,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and my mind is free from the hindrance of sensual desire,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and my mind is free from the hindrance of sensual desire,” … and my mind is free from the hindrance of ill will,” … and my mind is free from the hindrance of confusion,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled … when seven conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true; he misrepresents his acceptance of what is true; he misrepresents his sentiment of what is true. The unconnected permutation series is finished.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้