The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 19
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

At that time Sudinna, the son of a wealthy merchant, lived in a village called Kalanda not far from Vesālī. On one occasion Sudinna went to Vesālī on some business together with a number of friends. Just then the Buddha was seated giving a teaching, surrounded by a large gathering of people. When Sudinna saw this, he thought, “Why don’t I listen to the Teaching?” He then approached that gathering and sat down. As he was sitting there, he thought, “The way I understand the Buddha’s Teaching, it’s not easy for one who lives at home to lead the spiritual life perfectly complete and pure as a polished conch shell. Why don’t I cut off my hair and beard, put on the ocher robes, and go forth into homelessness?” When those people had been instructed, inspired, and gladdened by the Buddha, they got up from their seats, bowed down, circumambulated him with their right sides toward him, and left.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้