The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 206
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

At one time a monk was ill. The monks said to him, “Venerable, do you have any superhuman qualities?” “It’s not difficult to declare final knowledge.” He became anxious, thinking, “Those who are true disciples of the Buddha may say that, but I’m no such disciple. Could it be that I’ve committed an offense entailing expulsion?” He told the Buddha. “What were you thinking, monk?” “I didn’t intend to make a claim, sir.” “There’s no offense for one who doesn’t intend to make a claim.”

At one time a monk was ill. The monks said to him, “Venerable, do you have any superhuman qualities?” “Superhuman qualities are attained by those who are energetic.” He became anxious … “There’s no offense for one who doesn’t intend to make a claim.” At one time a monk was ill. The monks said to him, “Don’t be afraid.” “I’m not afraid of death.” He became anxious … “There’s no offense for one who doesn’t intend to make a claim.” At one time a monk was ill. The monks said to him, “Don’t be afraid.” “One who’s remorseful might be afraid.” He became anxious … “There’s no offense for one who doesn’t intend to make a claim.” At one time a monk was ill. The monks said to him, “Venerable, do you have any superhuman qualities?” “Superhuman qualities are attained by those who apply themselves rightly.” He became anxious … “There’s no offense for one who doesn’t intend to make a claim.”

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้