… If he intends, “I’ll emit the color of ghee,” makes an effort, and blue is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension. If he intends, “I’ll emit the color of ghee,” makes an effort, and yellow is emitted … red … white … the color of buttermilk … the color of water … the color of oil … the color of milk … the color of curd is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension. The core permutation series is finished.
If he intends, “I’ll emit yellow,” makes an effort, and blue is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension. If he intends, “I’ll emit red … white … the color of buttermilk … the color of water … the color of oil … the color of milk … the color of curd … the color of ghee,” makes an effort, and blue is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension. The first round of the additional permutation series is finished. If he intends, “I’ll emit red,” makes an effort, and yellow is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension.