The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 240
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

If he intends, “I’ll emit the color of milk … the color of curd … the color of ghee … blue … yellow … red … white … the color of buttermilk,” makes an effort, and the color of water is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension. The sixth round of the additional permutation series is finished. If he intends, “I’ll emit the color of milk,” makes an effort, and the color of oil is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension. If he intends, “I’ll emit the color of curd … the color of ghee … blue … yellow … red … white … the color of buttermilk … the color of water,” makes an effort, and the color of oil is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension. The seventh round of the additional permutation series is finished. If he intends, “I’ll emit the color of curd,” makes an effort, and the color of milk is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension. If he intends, “I’ll emit the color of ghee … blue … yellow … red … white … the color of buttermilk … the color of water … the color of oil,” makes an effort, and the color of milk is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension. The eighth round of the additional permutation series is finished. If he intends, “I’ll emit the color of ghee,” makes an effort, and the color of curd is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension. If he intends, “I’ll emit blue … yellow … red … white … the color of buttermilk … the color of water … the color of oil … the color of milk,” makes an effort, and the color of curd is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension. The ninth round of the additional permutation series is finished. If he intends, “I’ll emit blue,” makes an effort, and the color of ghee is emitted, he commits an offense entailing suspension.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้