The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 378
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Although he has not heard it, he accuses someone of having committed an offense entailing expulsion: “I’ve heard that you’ve committed an offense entailing expulsion. You’re not an ascetic, not a Sakyan monastic. You’re excluded from the observance-day ceremony, from the invitation ceremony, and from the legal procedures of the Sangha.” For each statement, he commits an offense entailing suspension. Although he does not suspect it, he accuses someone of having committed an offense entailing expulsion: “I suspect that you’ve committed an offense entailing expulsion. You’re not an ascetic, not a Sakyan monastic. You’re excluded from the observance-day ceremony, from the invitation ceremony, and from the legal procedures of the Sangha.” For each statement, he commits an offense entailing suspension.

Although he has not seen it, he accuses someone of having committed an offense entailing expulsion: “I’ve seen and I’ve heard that you’ve committed an offense entailing expulsion. You’re not an ascetic …” For each statement, he commits an offense entailing suspension. Although he has not seen it, he accuses someone of having committed an offense entailing expulsion: “I’ve seen and I suspect that you’ve committed an offense entailing expulsion. You’re not an ascetic …” For each statement, he commits an offense entailing suspension. Although he has not seen it, he accuses someone of having committed an offense entailing expulsion: “I’ve seen and I’ve heard and I suspect that you’ve committed an offense entailing expulsion. You’re not an ascetic …” For each statement, he commits an offense entailing suspension.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้